Friday, February 1, 2019

A Little Note with All My Love

The All My Love Designer Series Paper can be used for so many things besides Valentine's.  It also has perfect patterns of hearts and valentine patterns.  Today, I'm using it for "a little note" card.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Soft Sea Foam - 4" x 5 1/4", embossed with the Tufted embossing folder.
Melon Mambo - 3 3/8" x 3 3/8"
All My Love Designer Series Paper - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White Scrap for Sentiment - Die cut with Stitched Labels Framelits
Linen Thread - tied around Melon Mambo and Designer Series Paper BEFORE attaching to card front.
Popped up square with Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamp Set - Butterfly Gala


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy FRIDAY!!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, I am behind on my comments. Another fun card. I don't have that EF but thinking maybe it might have a place at my house. I like how you showcase that DSP as not being totally Valentine's Day and love that sentiment treatment!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this EF, it really gives a nice look to so many things. Even prettier dressed up with Rhinestones or Pearls if you have someone special to use them on.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors