Sunday, February 24, 2019

Gummi Bears Birthday

I've been really anxious to play with the Sweetest Thing Bundle again.  Specifically the Gummi Bears!  They are just so cute and this paper displays a multitude of flavors, errr.. colors.

Have you used the Rectangles Stitched Framelits yet.  I love the way they work together and give a great stitched edge on each layer.

To make my frame I used what I'm calling frame #2 and #4.  When  you look at your frames, the largest one is #1 and then they go down in size from there.  I selected the 2nd and the 4th ones.  If you want a larger frame use #2 and #5.  To get a nice even frame, lay down the dies together, with the smaller one inside with your magnetic plate so they stay in place.


Recipe:
Gorgeous Grape - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper - for frame (at least 5 1/4" x 4" for #2 frame)
How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper - for inside frame - (at least 4 3/4" x 3" for # 4 frame)
Whisper White for stamping Jars

Stamps:  Sweetest Thing
Inks: Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay

ADDED TIP:  Use Tear and Tape to attach your bow.  I usually use glue dots, but they just don't seem to hold, so tear or cut off a little piece of Tear and Tape and that ribbon will be attached permanently.



Since the Designer Series Paper is not sturdy like the card stock, I recommend using a good amount of Stampin' Dimensionals to give it support.  I cut mine in half so they last longer, PLUS, they fit better cut in half on this frame.


Inside Stamps - Detailed With Love
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape

 Second version, landscape style.




Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors