Friday, February 22, 2019

February Workshop Thank You

It occured to me I haven't shared this months thank you notes for our February workshop.  Clean and very simple and oh so pretty with the fabulous Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheets that until recently were part of Sale-a-Bration.  Sadly, they are all gone and we still have a month to go!

Thankfully, there are some lovely 2nd Release Sale-a-bration items you can see HERE.

In the meantime, here are the instructions for this one that really can be made with any foil sheets or if you were lucky enough to obtain some of the freebies!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick card stock 3" x 6", scored and folded at 3"
Basic Black - Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies
Grapefruit Grove - Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies


I used our Multipurpose Adhesive sheets to make them easy to place on the card and on top of each other.  The four smaller butterflies were cut away from the main butterfly which you can use later.


Sentiment comes from Thankful Thoughts.


This paper is just so pretty as they reflect so much color!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh I bet they are better in person but they look pretty great in the photos! I didn't get any of the foils. Oh well. I really like these and I bet everyone else will love these sweet cards!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the foils are so pretty. I'm sorry you didn't get any! :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors