Monday, February 4, 2019

Birthday in a Bag is HOT

I spotted this idea on Susan Itell's blog last week and fell completely in love with it!  With someone special having a birthday this week, I just knew I had to try to whip one up and get it in the mail.  I would have loved to put more into the bag, but for a rush, this will work perfectly!


The bag is made with the Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board.  You can watch a video here on just how to use it.  It's very simple and will give you a great look!

I used Highland Heather - 11" x 7" and used the settings for a Medium Bag.  All the instructions and markings are on the Punch Board.


Inside there are some wrapped Hershey Nuggets covered with 1 1/8" x 3 1/4" How Sweet It Is  Designer Series Paper.  A couple of balloons a single serving Blueberry Muffin Mix - she loves tea and I thought a muffin would be a good match!  I also included a "singing" candle that when you turn the base, it plays Happy Birthday.

Here is a picture of the box of treats, Glaze Included!  Yay! 


Thank you for looking in today!  Here comes another Monday!

~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Ah how sweet! I was amazed at how many single serve items were on the shelf at the grocery store. I tried the Ghiradelli brownie and bought the carrot cake but have not tried it. I was really tempted to get the blueberry muffin and try it. I will now with your suggestion of tea with it! This is a perfect combination. The ideas are endless on how to decorate the bag and put in it. Singing candle, sounds interesting and I have never seen that either. Anyway, I guess I need to acquire the bag punch board now.

    Well, we are back to being cold and windy after a couple days of warmer weather that melted a lot of the snow showing all the dirty snow and freezing the melted snow. Ted is wanting a little walk so I had better take him before it gets any colder....

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shouldn't say this, but you can make the bag just as easily with a trimmer and scoring. There are a lot of ideas out there to make it without the bag punch. The reason I say this, is because, honestly, I have a hard time with the punching. I have to stand up to punch it and get it to work. It's something that people with arthritis or issues may not like to use.

      The weather here has gone chilly again, but I'm glad, we were heating up too quickly for my taste!

      Give Ted a squeeze for me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors