Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thank You Grammy

Nike wanted to make a nice thank you for his "Grammy" for helping him get his surgery.  So here is what "we" made.


Recipe:
Daffodil Delight - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5" (embossed with Tufted folder)
Basic Black - 2 1/4" x 3"
Whisper White - 2" x 2 3/4"
Gingham Gala - 1 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Botanical Butterfly DSP - colored with Stampin' Blends

Stamps - Detailed with Love and Happy Tail
Ink - Memento Black


Inside - Nike! 

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna (and Nike)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Maybe a paw print on the back of the card!?! I don't have that embossing folder but I like the look. I am so bad about embossing folders - I get them and then don't use them.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I actually put a couple of paw prints inside for his signature. I'm the same with embossing folders. I love them then forget to use them. I'm getting better at it though.

      Happy hump day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors