Friday, February 8, 2019

Gorgeous Grape Butterflies

This is still my favorite of the butterfly paper and look how pretty it looks with a Gorgeous Grape mat.  This was super fast and easy to make.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Gorgeous Grape - 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 3" x 4"
Whisper White and Gorgeous Grape scraps for sentiment and scallop mat


After attaching the DSP to the Gorgeous Grape, I wrapped a piece of Organdy Ribbon around the two pieces before attaching them to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Stamps - Butterfly Gala
Ink - Gorgeous Grape


Thank Goodness it's Friday and Thank YOU for looking in today!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I have not backed any with the Gorgeous Grape. I better add one to the collection. I loved this paper pack! Great card as always!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I just thought it would look good and would pull out the lighter purple in the DSP. I think it works!

      Donna

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors