Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dollar Tree Birthday Finds

So, as you may know, I really love making these Birthday in a Bag gifts.  To find more supplies, I went to the Dollar Store this past weekend and stocked up so I can make so many more bags!  I'm so excited!

At the Dollar Store, I was able to find balloons that actually said Happy Birthday on them 15 in a package for, you guessed it, $1.00.  Can you see the fun little confetti there in the picture.  I've got enough of that stuff to last FOR-EV-ER... ha ha ha!  This one went to a co-worker who had a birthday on Tuesday.  The cake in a mug is a chocolate cake this time and I wrapped the candies with Broadway Bound Designer Series Papers.

To see the details and tutorial from the original post, click HERE.


On the outside I used some spare parts that I made from the last How Sweet It Is project.  If you click on the picture, it should open in a new window so you can see the sentiment better.  It is cut out with the Stitched Rectangles dies.



Thank you for looking in today!  It's HUMP Day!  I just love this commercial... I had to share it again!  If you are reading this in  your email and you can't see the video, you will need to go directly to the blog for today.


~ Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors