Wednesday, February 13, 2019

One More Stinkin' Sweet

Another fast card for Valentine's Day... only one more day.  Don't forget your special someone.


Recipe:
Real Red - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
All My Love Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Real Red - 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Whisper White - 3" x 3"

Stamps - Hey Love
Ink - Memento Black
Stampin' Blends - Smoky Slate Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo, Cherry Cobbler Combo, Pumpkin Pie Combo

Thank you for looking in today.  Do you have special Valentine's plans?  We'll be staying home and taking care of Nike.  His surgery is scheduled, of all days, on Valentine's Day!  Well, pizza is a nice meal, right?  Especially if someone else cooks and delivers!

Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Hope Nike's surgery goes well and has a good recovery.

    Cute card. I am so tired of making treat holders and filling them with tons of candy. I didn't send out valentine cards as my neck and shoulder was really unhappy with all the cutting and gluing etc. But, I am wishing you a good day and evening. YES, pizza is quite appropriate for human recovery as well as Valentine's Day. Some places around here make heart shaped pizzas.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I only sent out Valentine's to my two boys and I made one for someone at the house.

      I've seen heart shaped pizza's on commercials as well. I think we may go out tonight in advance of the craziness tomorrow and get something early. Then we'll worry about tomorrow, well, tomorrow!

      I'll let you know how Nike does.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors