Monday, February 25, 2019

Birthday Boy #2

Today my baby turns 33 years old!  Yikes!!!  He can't be that old, I'm not nearly old enough to have two adult children, how is this possible!?

But... since I do, we went out to celebrate on Sunday by going to a late lunch at Bobby Q's in Phoenix.  The most amazing pulled pork and brisket in the world as far as I'm concerned!  The portions are big so there's always leftovers for the next day, so I'm looking forward to my lunch to day for sure!


Recipe:

  • Real Red - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
  • Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper - 4" wide and then cut at an angle.  Depending on what you want to put above and below.
  • Granny Apple Green - for die cut greeting
  • Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel

Stamps - Detailed with Love (inside sentiment)
Dies - Well Written Framelits Dies (best as a bundle - Well Said)


This is just a very very simple card, but I like the way it came out.


and now for a Nike Update:

Nike is doing very well with his recovery.  He hasn't been fussing with his stitches, which I was really worried about because well, he's a dog and dogs lick everything! 

He uses the leg a little and goes pretty slow, which is just fine with me, because he does have a high speed if something gets his attention and the Vet doesn't want.  His stitches will be coming out this Friday and we'll see what the Vet has to say then as far as healing and the future. 

Thank you for looking in today and thank you to all who have inquired about his recover and sending him sweet cards.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like this! I have some scraps that are fairly large and this just might work. I need a bunch of birthday cards this week for Vets etc. so I don't need flowers and butterflies so much. Besides, I am needing to use up some of my paper. Of course the inside is pretty darn cute too.

    Thanks for the update on Nike.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! This would be a great card to use up some of those scraps! Happy card making to you. Wish I was home crafting.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors