Monday, February 11, 2019

Last Minute Froggytines

It seems we just started making Valentine cards (over a month ago) and here it is just a couple of days away!  I thought I would make a couple of extras to have on hand and decided I wanted to do something with the frogs from So Hoppy Together.


Recipe:
Real Red -  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
All My Love Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White -  3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Stamps: So Hoppy For You
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Granny Apple Green Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo,  Smoky Slate Combo

and a confession... The only thing I have to make a decent heart punch / die is retired.  Sorry!


Thank you for looking in today!  It's MONDAY... again.

~ Donna

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors