Thursday, February 28, 2019

Flowering Desert Says Hi There!

If you live in Arizona, you simply must have this stamp set: Flowering Desert.  It is just too cute not to have and use to send to all your friends.

I cased this from Sharon Armstrong.  When I spotted this while searching for ideas, I fell in love with these cute little Prickly Pear Cactus waving hello!  Well, that's what they looked like to me and I thought I simply had to CASE (copy and share everything) it.  I didn't look to see what colors she used, but I used Real Red for the cardstock and Lovely Lipstick for the ink.  Apparently I've used all my Lovely Lipstick cardstock - it's on my next order!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
Real Red - 1 3/4" x 1" (for sentiment mat)
Whisper White - 1 1/2" x 3/4" (for sentiment)

Stamps:  Flowering Desert, Waterfront
Ink:  Lovely Lipstick, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede

When stamping the mountains and the desert floor, ink up your stamp with Soft Suede and stamp full strength and then keep stamping with the remainder of the ink on the stamp.  


Don't you just want to wave back at these cute little guys?  Hi Cacti!


Thank you for looking in today.  We'll be taking Nike in to get his stitches out and then I'm off for some crafting fun with Sue and Danita.  Danita is my dear sweet friend from Southern Arizona who is in town for Sue's workshop on Saturday, but today will be a day for just the three of us to stamp, laugh, create and have a fun time!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors