Friday, March 1, 2019

It's a Gummi Kind of Day

Happy Gummi Friday!  Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a very long time.  After taking Nike to the Vet to get his stitches out - which went very well - he was so happy to be in and out in 5 minutes or less - I headed out to my friend Sue's house to spend the day crafting (YES! on a Thursday!) with her and my Bestie, Danita.  Danita is the tall one in the middle and Sue in the stripes.  You should have seen the table behind us before we cleaned it up.  I'm fairly sure a tornado went through! 


After I prepped my cards for Saturday's workshop, I was able to make a couple of cards that I'd been wanting to make for posting here.  It feels so nice to have a couple of cards ahead!


Recipe:
Granny Apple Green - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4"
How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper - 2 1/2" x 4" (outside panel)
Melon Mambo - 2 5/8" x 4"
Whisper White - 2 3/8" x 3 3/4" (outside)
Whisper White - 4" x 2 3/8" (inside)

Stamps:
Sweetest Thing Bundle
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo

Die cut the large jar with Gummies from the Designer Series Paper


Nike with no more stitches!  That was one happy pup!


We are quite a trio of crafty friends!  Can't wait for Saturday to get here to go do our March workshop at Sue's and see Danita again!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors