Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Floating Frame - First Round

As promised, here is the other Floating Frame that I actually made first, but didn't take "how to" pictures to show you.  Isn't this pretty?  It took longer of course, because I needed to color them (Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Combos) and cut them out with my Brother Scan 'n Cut.  Not to mention the amount of time it took to look for the framelits that I thought I had purchased and apparently didn't!  

I stamped onto Shimmery White with Memento Black ink.  I think it colors the best with the Stampin' Blends.

To see yesterday's posting with full details, click here.


Here is the "inside" portion that could be used on a card as well, just add sentiments.


I colored some gems with Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends. 


If you look closely at the right side of the roses (under the rhinestone) when I pulled up the Press 'n Seal, it pulled up the color as well, so be very careful and very sure the coloring is completely dry, or don't press too terribly hard.. 


Thank you for looking in today and seeing the other version.  I love the roses!

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna 


2 comments:

  1. Wow these are floating frames are so cool. I have some of that Press 'n Seal stuff. I saw it at the grocery store one time and remembered people used it with stamping so I grabbed it while I could find it! I even know where I hid it from Mike so he wouldn't use it! So, sometime I will try this! Thanks for the instructions on the other post.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you know where you hid it. I'd be searching all over the place! LOL I was in the store yesterday where I found it and there were only 2 left. It seems to be very popular.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors