Friday, March 8, 2019

No Calorie Cup Cake!

Another cute cupcake card.  We can never have too many birthday greetings, right?  This one uses up some of the Valentine DSP that I didn't use yet, without looking like a Valentine.  



Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Melon Mambo - 5 1/4" x 4"
All My Love Designer Series Paper - 1 3/4" x 5"
All My Love Designer Series Paper - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"

Stamps - Hello Cupcake
Ink- Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo


Thank you for looking in today!  It's FRIDAY!!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. For some odd reason I don't care for that cupcake in the SAB set. But, of course today I saw the Pink Buckaroo's box with the leprechaun and laughed that his beard is made with the icing part upside down. I will use someone's set sometime to make some beards for next year.

    But, your card is fine - it is just my quirky thinking on the cupcake - I just didn't care for it!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I love the cupcake set. It really is one of my favorites. I need to really make a bunch of them in case it doesn't carry over and I can't promote it any more!

      I'll have to check out that Leprechaun! Sounds fun.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors