Thursday, March 28, 2019

Granola Bar Treats

So this isn't really a Granola Bar, but that's the best thing I can call it without a long explanation.  We'll save that for another day.  For now though, I'm meeting some friends tonight and I wanted to give them a little Easter Treat.


There really aren't any measurements, simply because it would all depend on what you are wanting to cover.  I just measured this from end to end and decided where I wanted the paper to cover and cut it to that width.  Then I wrapped it around until it overlapped and cut it to that length.   Be sure to give enough overlap to use adhesive.  I used Tear and Tape for a strong hold.


I stamped the bunnies from Fable Friends and colored them with Light Soft Suede Stampin' Blend, Dark Petal Pink for the ears and belly and Dark Pool Party for the sweater.  I darkened the buttons with Dark Night of Navy and then fussy cut them with my snips.  They really weren't that hard to snip.


Thank you for looking in today.  It's "Friday Eve!" and I'm going out with friends tonight, so I'm excited for some girl time!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors