Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Fable Bun-Bun

Isn't this the cutest bunny?  I think it is one of the cutest we've had in recent years and can be used for more than just Easter.  This set is great for Babies and Easter.

Today's card doesn't have a destination.  I decided to keep it generic for now and add a sentiment when I'm in need of something specific.


Recipe:
Balmy Blue - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gingham Gala (Balmy Blue) 4" x 5 1/4"
Balmy Blue - 3 1/2" x 2 1/4 " - Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Watercolor Paper - 3 1/8" x 1 1/4"

Stamps - Fable Friends
Ink - StazOn Black, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo

Except for the grass, everything else was colored with ink from the lid of the ink pads and my Aqua Painter.


I added a little strip of Gingham Gala, the small squares - 3/4" x 4"


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors