Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Lasting Lily

As usual, I'm a bit behind most others, but I finally got my hands on this sweet stamp set and love how beautiful it is.  I sure hope it carries over to the next catalog as a purchase.

I actually had plans for this in Grapefruit Grove but the only bit of Gingham I had left was this little bit of Highland Heather!  Best made plans often get changed! 



Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White cardstock - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper - 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
Whisper White scrap for tag cut with Stitched Labels Dies

Stamps:  Lasting Lily
Ink:  Highland Heather, Old Olive

Old Olive Thick Bakers Twine (I think... some left over from Christmas I believe).


I popped up the stamped panel with Stampin' Dimensionals and also popped up the sentiment piece.


Isn't this just so pretty.  The stamp in made in a way that you don't have to do anything special to make it look light and dark.  Even better, it's FREE with any purchase of $100 or more during Sale-a-bration!


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! That reminds me I need to make a sympathy card. Love the Highland Heather. I guess you will need to order my gingham paper! I guess I am waiting for spring to use mine. We are getting snow again tonight. Then, in the 30's on Friday.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, what? Why am I ordering your Gingham Paper? LOL I love the Highland Heather as well. It's so soft and pretty.

      We're in the 80's here today but dropping to the 60's on Friday. Strange weather around here this Spring. Sorry about your snow! :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors