Saturday, March 30, 2019

Going, Going, Almost Gone

Only today and tomorrow to get your hands on any Sale-a-bration items you have your eye on.  Don't let them get away from you!

Before I go on with today's card, I need a moment of silence... this pretty paper you see on today's cards is all gone!  My heart is breaking to use the very last piece.  Oh well, there will be more pretty paper coming and we still have beautiful paper in the Annual Catalog and in the Occasions Catalog.


This card is so fast and easy and is a good way to use up those little pieces that you may have left after another project. 


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Basic Black - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5"
Botanical Butterfly (flowers) 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Botanical Butterfly (gingham) 3/4" x 3 3/4"


I punched the butterfly from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - the one with the blue background.

This card I left blank so I could use whatever I may need at another time.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors