Sunday, March 17, 2019

Big Gingham or Little Gingham?

Which do you like best, the one with big gingham squares or little gingham squares.  At first I preferred the little ones the most, and I think I still do, but the big squares don't look too bad either.


Recipe:
Highland Heather - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gingham Gala - Highland Heather - 4" x 5 1/4"
Botanical Butterfly - die cut with Layering Circles
Basic Black - die cut with Layering Circles scallop
Botanical Butterfly punched with Butterfly Duet Punch
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel




I added a small leftover piece of the Gingham Gala inside to add a little extra color.


Thank you for looking in today.  I will probably be spending the day with Icy Hot.  On Saturday my youngest son came over and we (mostly he) cut down all the overgrowth of small trees that were taking over a part of the yard where they didn't belong.  Then we dragged it all around to the front of the house for bulk trash pick up.  I've found muscles I didn't know I had and they all hurt!  LOL

Have a Blessed Sunday and HAPPY ST. Patrick's Day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors