Monday, March 11, 2019

Glad We're Friends

Have you ever seen the show Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER?  It runs on the National Geographic channel on Sunday's.   Well, the reason I ask is we watch it all the time and recently there was a lady who had a pet squirrel (not recommended, of course) and this little squirrel needed surgery.  He really was a cute little guy, so when I saw this squirrel in the Fable Friends stamp set, I just knew I had to make this card!

Stamps:  Fable Friends
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy


Recipe:

  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder
  • Basic Black - 2 3/8" x 3 3/4"
  • Basic Black - 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Gingham Gala - die cut with Rectangle Stitched Framelits (just smaller than the Basic Black measurements above)
  • Whisper White - die cut with largest Stitched Shapes Circle
  • Basic Black - die cut with largest scallop in Layering Circles



I popped up the rectangle laters with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thank you for looking in today!  It's MONDAY again... and we're expecting rain late this evening and into Tuesday and Wednesday.  I love the rain, so no complaints from me!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors