Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Glad We're Friends

As I was working with this card I realized that I've used the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper more than any other DSP, ever!  It is so pretty and has so many patterns that work in so many ways.

The one used here I hadn't used much, but today I am and I really like how this turned out and it is so very fast and simple!


Recipe:
Highland Heather - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Botanical Butterfly DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Highland Heather - 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Botanical Butterfly DSP - (for under Whisper White) - 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"

Whisper White scrap (1/2" x 2 7/8") and Highland Heather scrap (5/8" x 3") for sentiment and mat.
5/8x3

Punch the butterflies with the Butterfly Duet Punch then pop them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I colored the Rhinestone Jewels on either side of the sentiment with my Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.

Stamps:  Fable Friends
Ink:  Highland Heather


Inside - Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4"


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love this pretty butterfly card. Thanks for sharing!!!
    GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! Happy to share and so glad you like it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors