Sunday, March 24, 2019

Silhouette Sympathy Cards

I can't get enough of this black and white Gingham pattern from Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.

It seemed like it would go good with the Cat and Dog Builder punch and our Basic Black cardstock.  I think I was right.  Look how awesome the silhouette looks on the gingham.

Clearly though, I need a better background for these cards that are based on Whisper White.  Sorry about that!



Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
OR... 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"

Highland Heather / Daffodil Delight - 3" x 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 2 7/8" x 4 1/8"
Botanical Butterfly - 2 3/4" x 4"
Basic Black - for punching Dog and Cat

Whisper White scraps for sentiment - punched with 1 1/4" circle
Highland Heather / Daffodil Delight - punched with 1 3/8" scallop circle
(Remember to punch your scallops from the cardstock behind the layers to save paper!)


Stamps:  Happy Tails Bundle, Nine Lives
Punch: Cat Punch, Dog Builder Punch (comes with the Happy Tails Bundle)
Ink:  Memento Black

Organdy Ribbon tied in a bow and attached to the Cat or Dog




Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Marie! Thank you! It's good to see you saying hello!

      Delete
  2. Nice. I like how you made the thin mat with the ribbon to match for a touch of color. This will be a good one to make up a few to have on hand.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I like to have a bit of color in with the mat. I think it makes it pop out just a bit.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors