Sunday, March 31, 2019

Last Day of Sale-a-Bration!

Today is the last day to get this beautiful Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder.  With a $50.00 order (before shipping and tax) you can choose this folder as your free item!  

Look how beautiful it is in this card.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lovely Lipstick - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" - I embossed first and then trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4" 
Whisper White scrap - 4" x 5 1/4", then using Rectangle Stitched Framelits.


Stamps:  Petal Palette, You're Inspiring
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Lovely Lipstick, Soft Seafoam 

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I finally got this embossing folder. Is this one of your floating frames? Sure is pretty in red! I need to try this out!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a pretty folder. This frame is floating, but it's not the "floating frame" like the butterflies or roses. I thought of that when put it together. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors