Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Would You Like to Receive This Card?

How would you like to receive one of these cards from me?  I'd love to send one to you!


Do you love to craft?  Do you enjoy getting a discount on your crafting supplies?  Of course you do!  So do I!  That is the reason I joined Stampin' Up!   To craft with friends who also enjoy making beautiful projects and enjoying earning a few extra dollars along the way.

If this is something you'd enjoy as well, then Stampin' Up! is perfect for you.  Click JOIN NOW to learn more and sign up with me to be part of my Stamps Well With Others Team!

I've met so many nice people along the way.  Sharing my passion for stamping and crafting has been one of the best decisions of my life.  Even with a full time day job, being a part of Stampin' Up! has given me the chance to unwind and relax from stressful work days and gives me the opportunity to meet new friends, craft and create with others who love the same things I do and simply enjoy the benefits that are offered to all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.


I'm growing my team and I would love to have you be part of that growth.  We have hobby stampers and business stampers, all types of stampers are welcome to the team!

Demonstrators enjoy many benefits, including:

  • Product discounts (starting at 20% with the potential to increase to 25%)
  • Extra income – which could be up to 18% of your sales!
  • Flexible schedule - you decide what works for you.
  • Support from Stampin’ Up!  (the BEST customer and demonstrator support EVER)
  • Access to products BEFORE customers!
  • Earn free stamps and products with different promotions throughout the year.
  • The ability to earn cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and even more!
  • Receive Stampin’ Success magazine quarterly.

Team Benefits

You get even MORE perks for joining my team!  While my team is growing, our monthly team meetings are with my upline team, a great group of gals full of fun and stamping love!
  • Monthly team get together (in Arizona) with stamping and sharing!
  • Face Time LIVE for our long distance team (thanks to my fearless leader, Lorri).
  • Business Builders group for those of you who want to take this business to the next level!
  • Team Facebook group to interact with others, and to get inspired!
  • Monthly team challenges with prizes.
  • Team recognition and incentives each month.



Starter Kit
Stampin’ Up!’s New Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99 (and FREE shipping), you get:
  • Your choice of up to $175 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products with FREE shipping!
  • A business supply pack valued at $65!
  • A FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included with your Starter Kit!
AND...
During Sale-a-bration (through March 31, 2019) the deal is even sweeter with an option to purchase a fabulous Demonstrator Bag!  Click on JOIN NOW for all the details.
I would love to have you be part of my growing team!  Think about it and if you have any questions, please let me know.
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors