Sunday, March 10, 2019

Well Said Retirement

Have you looked closely at the Well Said Bundle?  Oh goodness, there are so many possibilities with this set!  Weddings, babies, birthdays, retirement - oh my!

Today I needed to make a Retirement card for a co-worker that will be retiring in a couple of weeks.  It was a really hard card (for me) to make because I don't want him to leave us.  The office just won't be the same when he's gone.


Recipe:
Mossy Meadow - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5"
Mossy Meadow - 1 1/2" x 3" - then die cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits

Inside: 
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (on left side panel)
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 8", scored at 4" (attach to right side panel)

I wanted plenty of places for people to sign in when I pass it around the office.


Thank you for looking in today!  Did you remember to change your clocks forward?  We don't have that nonsense in Arizona!  Thank goodness!  We get enough daylight as it is, don't need it to get here earlier!  LOL

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors