Monday, March 18, 2019

His Grace

Lilies often remind me of Easter.  Of course that would be a different Lily, but I still love these and thought they would be good mixed with the His Grace stamp set.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Flirty Flamingo - 4" x 5 1/4" - Embossed with Tufted embossing folder
Whisper White - 3" x 4 1/4"



Stamps:  Lasting Lily and His Grace
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow


The sentiment and the inside flower are stamped with Mossy Meadow and the flower is colored with Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin' Blends and Old Olive Light Stampin' Blends.


Thank you for looking in today.  Here comes another Monday! 

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors