Friday, March 22, 2019

Happy Tails and Nine Lives

I spotted this design by Lee Ann Greff and fell in love with it.  Red, black and white have always been a favorite combination of mine.  Thank you Lee Ann (and congratulations again on your Million Dollar Milestone!) for some cute ideas!

The dog card is switched up a bit because the sentiment I chose didn't fit the other way.  It wasn't until I went to take the picture that I realized that this card won't stand up - oops!  I still like it though!


Inside I added a couple of dog bones also from the Happy Tails set.


Recipe:
Real Red - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 7", scored and folded at 4"
Real Red - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Basic Black - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" (then die cut with the Stitched Shapes Square that is just smaller than 2 3/4" square)
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" - attach to "inside" long edge of the Whisper White


Stamps: 
Happy Tails Bundle (Stamps and Dog Builder Punch)
Nine Lives - goes with Cat Punch from the Annual Catalog
Cat Punch

Inside I added the ball of yarn also from the Nine Lives Set.


Thank you for looking in today!  We've finally made it to Friday!  Yayyyy!!

~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Really cute no matter cat or dog! I don;t think Teddy can read so I think I am safe in writing that!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Thanks Chris - don't count on Teddy not being able to read! I won't tell though!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors