Thursday, March 14, 2019

Healing Hugs

Oh. My. Goodness!  I don't know why on earth I didn't snag this stamp set sooner.  The rose and leaves in this set are absolutely GORGEOUS!  I wish you could see it in real life, so you really need to buy this one and stamp some roses!   Seriously, I can't get over how much I love this.

This set is called Healing Hugs and it is in the Annual Catalog on page 110.  If you look on that page, you'll see a little orange seal that indicates these are DistINKtive stamps, which means they have very realistic photographic look.  Keep your eyes open for these as they are beautiful.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5"
Basic Black - 3 3/8" x 3 3/8"
Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"

The small Whisper White square is popped up with Stampin' Dimensional onto the Basic Black square. 

Stamps:  Healing Hugs
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Mossy Meadow


Thank you for looking in today!  Make it a great day.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. No, I don't have this one either. I have not used these stamps much - just a couple of times. Ink with a light touch right? The leaves look so realistic too.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I didn't really use a light touch, just normal and it came out so pretty. I'll have to try it with a light touch and see what the difference is. I can hardly wait to get home and stamp more in other colors!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors