Friday, April 28, 2017

Daisy Delight - Sneak Peek

This is the cute card we made at our Team Meeting on Monday.  Thank you Becca for making this available for us to use!

The stamp set is called Daisy Delight.  Wait until you see the Designer Series Paper.  So cute!  But then, I like Daisies, so of course I will like them!


This will be a short post as  this girl needs to get to bed (I write this the night before - for posting at midnight).  Spent the day moving boxes at the office and cleaning and tossing a LOT of old stuff that needs to be gone.  These old bones are tired!


Pre-order begins May 2nd for Demonstrators.  I can hardly wait to get my first order started with the new catalog.  Sign up with me as a Demonstrator (even just as a Hobbyist) and YOU can order early too!  So FUN!

Thanks for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors