Sunday, April 30, 2017

Penned and Painted for any Occasion

This set is so much fun to use and it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.  Penned and Painted is (sadly) one of the sets that will be retiring.  There are others that are similar I suppose, but this one is one of my favorites!

Recipe:

Sweet Sugarplum - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Rich Razzleberry - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

I stamped the outline of the flowers with Rich Razzleberry and the leaves with Old Olive.  Then the insides of the flowers with Sweet Sugarplum and highlights with Rich Razzleberry, stamped off once.  Inside the leaves is Wild Wasabi and then Old Olive for the highlights, stamped off once.


In the corner, I decided to put a banner across the corner and did so two different ways.  I saw this online somewhere and can't remember who it was, so if you know who it is, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

The "thank you" card above, I trimmed the banner to just be across the Whisper White.  The "I miss you" card below, I wrapped it around the corner to the back.  I think I like the top one best.  Which one do you like best?




Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty both of them! I don't think I have a preference in which one. Both are so pretty and well done!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors