Sunday, April 2, 2017

Thanks a Bunch

Finally I can share my little 3" x 3" thank yous for this month's workshop girls.  They were so much fun to make and I really like how they turned out.  It did take a little fussy cutting to make a couple of masks for the bunnies, but well worth it.


I stamped the Tempting Turquoise bunny first, then masked it with a bunny that I stamped onto a post-it note and fussy cut.  Then I stamped the next two bunnies next to the blue one, then masked them and stamped the 3rd bunny out.

The bunnies are Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo.  The grass is Pear Pizzazz.

Stamp the sentiment and the grass, all from the same set.

Stamps:  Basket Bunch


The 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" square is popped up onto Daffodil Delight which is 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3".

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Who wouldn't love a little treat like these in with their order or whatever like in with a treat left on someone's desk.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would look cute with a packet of bunny peeps left on a desk from the Easter Bunny!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors