Monday, April 10, 2017

Holiday Carry Over

Did you know this cute little Glamper Greetings stamp set is a carry-over from the 2016 Holiday Mini?  I did, but I forgot so when I saw Brian King using it, I thought, "oh my, I have to get that back out and play with it some more!"

To see all the items that have carried over from the 2016 Holiday Catalog, click HERE.


Recipe for today's card:

Island Indigo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"  (same measurements for the base in white)
Sahara Sand - 5" x 3 3/4"
Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 3 3/4" x 2"
Sahara Sand Mat - 4 1/8" x 3 1/8" (white based card uses Island Indigo Mat - 4 1/8" x 2 7/8")
Whisper White - 4" x 3"  - (white based card = 4" x 2 3/4")


Stamp the trailer with Island Indigo and then stamp the "lines" of the trailer with Soft Sky.  The pie in the window, I think it would be an apple pie, is stamped with Soft Suede.


Oh dear, I just realized I didn't stamp any grass under the white based card.  I'll do that later.  I used Garden Green for the other card.


Thank you for looking in today.  Here we go starting a new week!  Yay Monday!?

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Silly girl, the other camper is parked on gravel and not grass is all! I always thought the pie, and I thought apple too for some odd reason, was a cute touch. Maybe it is blackberry or raspberry for the wild berries you would find? I don't know - I have never been camping. Anyway, cute cards. I really never paid much attention to this set, if any, but there are some really fun stamps from the fun sentiments to the decorations for the door and outdoors. Ummmm, might have to go on my possible list. Too bad I really don't have anyone that I would send it to except for a snowbird couple on our block as a Christmas card. I think they went to Mesa.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors