Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Catalogs Arriving Soon...



Just a few more days until I can pre-order from the New Annual Catalog for 2017-2018.  I can hardly wait to get my hands on them!  There's nothing like a new catalog.

I love "The Big Bang Theory" and if you follow it, you may remember this scene from the comic book store when Sheldon smells a new box of comic books being opened.  This is exactly the feeling I get with new catalogs!  (if you are reading this in an email, you'll need to go to my blog to see the YouTube video attached here:


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love to hear from you so I can order a new catalog for you. Catalogs begin mailing and/or being hand delivered in Mid-May and go live on June 1st.

If you ordered at least $50 from me between January 1st and April 25th, 2017 I would love to send you a FREE Copy of the new upcoming catalog! All of my regular customers will receive their catalogs as soon as I receive them


If you are not currently a customer, but would like to receive a catalog from me, please email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com. If you already have a Demonstrator, please check with them on receiving a catalog. When you write, I will write back to you. If you don't hear back from me, then please contact me through this post as your mail might have gone to junk mail, and we can't have that happen!!

Get Ready ... it's almost time!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors