Sunday, April 9, 2017

Timeless Love

It felt good to craft again late Saturday night for this posting.  Been wrapped up in some home issues that just didn't allow for fun time.

My original thought was to design something with this stamp set and use my watercolor pencils and then I spotted this design on Pinterest as a card from Stampin' Up!  Who better to use as an example than the home office?


For me this required the use of my Stamp-a-majig, but it was so easy to use and get it perfect each time!  The flowers come as an arch but easily stamp two ways with a little help of lining up with the Stamp-a-majig.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pool Party Designer Series Paper Stack (Subtles Collection - 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Timeless Love - stamped on the front to make and "S"
Fussy cut around the flowers, leaving a bit of a border around each.
Stamp the sentiment of choice onto a scrap and pop it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Inside I stamped the smaller flower bunch at the top.


Don't forget to give the envelope some love too!

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Donna, this is a beautiful card and I love how you cut out the edge. thanks for all you share on your blog. Glenda J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! It seems like a lot of fussy cutting, but actually it didn't take very long at all. I always love hearing from you on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Great fussy cutting. I wonder how the flowers would look in light colors. You could always stamp some flowers and cut them out and color and just lay on top to see without adhering. Just curious. I like how you stamped inside too.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors