Monday, December 17, 2018

A Thank You for my UPS Man

I just love my UPS Driver, most Stampin' Up! Demo's feel that way about the person that brings them all their Stampin' Toys!  I'm lucky to have the same driver most of the time and when I'm home, I always watch for him and say hello.  He loves my chocolate chip cookies! 

For Christmas though, I made Peanut Blossoms which is a soft peanut butter cookie with a Hershey's Kiss in the middle that goes on as soon as they come out of the oven.  So yummy!  I need to get them out of the house!


Recipe:
Cherry Cobbler - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" - cut 2 - one for outside, one for inside
Cherry Cobbler - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" - embossed with Swirls and Curls embossing folder

Stamps:   Spirited Snowmen and Snow is Glistening (inside)
Ink: Granny Apple Green and Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party


Wink of Stella is used on the snowman's body.  I wish it would photograph better though!


Inside, I stamped snowflakes from Spirited Snowman in Pool Party and a sentiment from Snow is Glistening with Granny Apple Green.


I just wish I could be home tomorrow for the delivery.  He should be delivering my Pre-Order from the Occasions Catalog!  I can hardly wait! 

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Really cute Christmas card. Your UPS driver is very lucky and you are so generous. Thanks for sharing! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with family and friends!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I always wonder about giving cookies and breads that I make - allergies etc. I am not sure what I want to give my UPS driver. I have a couple different ones but one guy gives Teddy a treat and loves to pet him. We have a new postal carrier. She loves Teddy and always plays with him etc. She has dogs so maybe a dog themed idea. Just not enough time for me to get much done. Oh well, could be a lot worse. Mike gets his sutures out tomorrow and we will see what the doctor has to say. He and Teddy have done really well. I think I am just sleep deprived.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I'm so happy, my UPS Man was running late and I was able to be home to give him his stuff. He said he was glad he was late too when he saw the tin in my hand!

      A dog theme would be cute because it could be from Teddy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors