Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!

I wanted to make a couple of extra little boxes to deliver some of our holiday fun tonight with the kids.  We enjoy doing scratchers tickets on Christmas Eve so I thought these would be a fun box to deliver them in. 

As shown below, they also work for cookies and candies!  The boxes are food safe, so that makes it nice too.

These were so easy to do, very very fast!


Mini Pizza Boxes
Top and Bottom - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Designer Series Paper of your choice.
Sides - 3 1/4" x 3/4"
Attach with Tombo Multipurpose and let them dry.

Ta Da!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas with Family and Friends.  Have a Blessed Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I didn't get any baking done yet. I bought Christmas cookies though. I will keep this in mind that they will hold a couple normal sized cookies. Always fun to decorate the boxes.

    Happy holidays my creative friend.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normal size cookies without Hershey Kisses will fit much better! LOL

      It would have been better NOT to make cookies this year, but it just doesn't seem like Christmas without them.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors