Sunday, December 30, 2018

Butterfly Gala Photo Bomb

I had a helper while making these cards, well, at least while I was taking pictures to share!  Say hello to Tigger the Photo Bomb kitty!  I've managed to put a t-shirt off to the side that he likes to sit on while I'm working. He doesn't stay still long, but it's nice when he falls asleep there like my Suzi used to do.


Today's card is another one made with the Butterfly Gala Bundle and the Gingham Gala  6" x 6" Designer Series Paper that will be available on January 3rd.  


Recipe: 
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Balmy Blue - 4" x 5 1/4"
Gingham Gala Balmy Blue DSP - 2" x 5 1/4"

The butterflies were stamped with Memento Black and colored with watercolor pencils Balmy Blue and Coastal Cabana.  Then blended them with a Blender Pen.  Punched them out with the butterfly punch that comes with the bundle.


I was able to make two cards and one envelope with one sheet of the 6" x 6" Gingham.  Could make three cards if I didn't do the envelope.



Here's my photobomber again... Say Happy Sunday, Tigger!


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. I am wondering what the kitty is thinking in the last photo. Nice card and I like how you were able to get 2 cards and an envelope flap out of the piece of paper. Your coloring is great too. Great job!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I never know what that silly boy is thinking! I sure love him though!

      Delete
  2. Kitty cat photo bombers are the best! Adds a whole lot more interest to a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvia! I love all my cat helpers over the years! LOL

      I appreciate you taking the time to make a comment. Happy New Year!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors