Saturday, December 1, 2018

Santa's Little Sleigh

Here's a quick little treat I made up for my card class tomorrow. Girls, if you're reading this before class... surprise!



Made with the Wood Crate Framelits Dies and Real Red
Cookie Cutter Santa 
Candy Canes are attached with Tear and Tape - although a hot glue gun would be better, but I didn't dig mine out.  
For the Santa, I punched out a second one out of Real Red and attached it to the back.


Fill with your favorite Christmas candies.  I wanted to use the Christmas Dove Bars because they all look like little wrapped packages, but couldn't find them. 


Ho Ho Ho! 

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!  

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I thought what in world did you use for the sleigh? Well, of course, the wood crate die. Love this. The little present shaped candies would have been adorable. I hate when I have an idea in mind and then can't find the right candies esp. When someone is just eating to be eating them. It makes me want to squirrel away candy when I see them just in case!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last thing I need squirreling away candy, it's too easy to consume it. I do understand though wanting the right candy when I'm looking for it! It's frustrating!

      Delete
  2. These are so cute and great treat holders. Thanks for sharing! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! Great to hear from you. I hope you are doing well.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors