Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sending Prayers to a Friend

It is never easy to have a family member or friend pass away, but to me it seems even more difficult during the holidays.  Unfortunately, there have been a few just in the last couple of weeks.  This particular card is for my dear friend who lost her Mother on December 23rd.  To make it even more difficult, my friend's birthday was the 24th and then of course Christmas Day.


Recipe:
Highland Heather - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2" - embossed with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder
Crumb Cake - 4 1/2" x 3 1/2
Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"

I stamped the branches with Crumb Cake and added the flowers in Highland Heather.  I stamped the bow onto a separate piece of Whisper White and fussy cut it out and popped it up with Dimensionals.


I added some Rhinestones, but I kind of think I like it better without them in the picture below that I took before I added them.

What do you think?


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I prefer without rhinestones but that is just my opinion. I am sure your friend would cherish either one. I received one from a friend done in crumb cake and the merlot color. She made a background with the marbleized stamp. A great set and card.

    Chris from pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I like it without the bling too. You know, I have that marbleized stamp, I need to get it out and use it!

      Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors