Saturday, December 15, 2018

Ghirardelli Pouch with Envelope Punch Board

Want some quick and easy pouches to hand out this Christmas Season to waitresses or at your Vet's office or Dentist?  Then these are for you!


Begin with a piece of Designer Series Paper - I used Festive Farmhouse - 5" x 5".  Use the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board and use the measurements for the 2 1/2" x 3" envelope.  This is the 2nd envelope on the board.  Follow the directions for making the envelope as they are posted on the Envelope Punch Board. 

Remember to round the corners with the corner rounder also found on the board.


With the small flaps at the top and the bottom, fold them in to the center and add Tear and Tape as shown below.  You could also add a little to the inside of the top flap so it stays down, but it will stay down without it.


Fold down the top flap, then fold up the bottom flap.  Peel off the Tear and Tape paper on the left and bottom flap, then fold the left over the bottom.  Peel off the paper from the right side and close it over the bottom flap.

It will look like the picture below.  Slide in the candy squares and decorate the outside to your liking.


Here are some that I've made so far:








 Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. I love these. I have a confession to make, I have never made an envelope with my envelope punch board! But, I am willing to give these a try as I need some quick and easy little stocking fillers for my folks at Arby's and the grocery store. They have their stockings up at Arby's so why not stick a little something in there? My UPS man might find something else in his, just a little something for being so kind to all our packages and giving Teddy treats. Thanks for the reminder to round the corners, I so forget to do this and I love the result! Happy holidays Donna to you and your family. I actually made a bunch of cards yesterday. Now, I need to make some more and then address and mail them!

    Again, thanks for the reminder of a fun, quick project to whip up!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. The folks at Arby's will love them! What a nice surprise to find something fun in their stockings. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the punch board. I didn't the first time and punched them all at the same mark instead of lining up the score line to the score guide.

      I need to address and mail cards as well. Nothing like waiting! LOL

      Merry Christmas to you and your family. Give Teddy a squeeze for me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors