Sunday, December 2, 2018

Santa's Train - Toot Toot!

On Saturday we gathered together to make the Santa's Workshop Memories and More Card Class.  I love it when the girls step outside the instructions and make their own creations! 

This is one by Brittney - take a look at the train.  She used the snowflakes from the sticker sheets that are included in the pack of cards.  


Looks like Santa is resting up in preparation to head out and make his deliveries.  Always good to be rested for the journey ahead.


Toot toot!

Thank you for looking in today!  

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I had a good time with the cards (at least the few) I made into sticky note pads holders and some cards. Still have lots left to play with. The M&M cards are always fun to play with.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun to work with and who says you need to make scrapbooks with them! Love putting them on fast and easy cards.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors