Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Hoppy Birthday!

My Occasions Pre-order arrived today!  Yayyyy!  AND... my UPS Driver was running late so I was able to be home when he delivered my stuff so I could give him the cookies and card.  I was so happy he was late!  He was too, so he could get the cookies.  He said I make the best cookies of anyone!  

It was a small order, but there will be more, guaranteed.  I just had to use my first FREE Sale-a-bration set "So Hoppy Together" and I made it into a birthday card for a very dear friend.  She'll never expect it to be a FROG!

I was so happy to see that I still had some of my Toil and Trouble DSP with the cute jumping frogs.  Mind you, I don't have a lot of it, but if I use little strips like this one, I should be able to get a few cards out of it.


Recipe:
Lemon Lime Twist - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" (run through the Subtle embossing folder)
Toil and Trouble Frogs - 5 1/4" x 1 1/4" (this will over lap the Whisper White a bit)

Wrap a piece of ribbon around these two pieces once they are attached together, but before putting them onto the base.  I used 1/2" Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon


Lemon Lime Twist - 3 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Granny Apple Green - 3 5/8" x 2 1/8"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 2"  - Stamp the Frog and Unicycle here

Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" - inside stamped with Happy Birthday from Detailed With Love and another sweet frog from So Hoppy Together.

The frogs are colored with Stampin' Blends Granny Apple Green Combo and the Unicycle is colored with the Smoky Slate Combo.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's TUESDAY and OH MY GOODNESS... only a week away from Christmas Day!!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I still have a little of the frog paper too. This is just plain ol' fun if you ask me for a birthday card. Could work for a kiddo or an adult even. It just makes you smile. I will be getting the frog set.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE them! A word of warning if you get the clear mount vs. the wood stamps. Which I'm going to do now that they have the good sticky labels, but be warned those suckers are very very sticky! Be sure to follow instructions on how to adhere them to the stamps. Once they touch the foam, the do NOT lift up and replace. Holy Moly! and boy oh boy, do they ever stick to the clear block. It's amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors