Saturday, December 22, 2018

December Thank You's

It occurred to me I hadn't shared the little 3 x 3 thank you notes from our December Workshop yet, so here they are!  

You all know how much I love these great little snowmen, so of course I had to use them for these thank you's.


Recipe: 
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Whisper White cardstock - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Stamps: Spirited Snowmen, Tropical Chic (thank you)
Inks:  Night of Navy, Pool Party


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a wonderful Saturday and thank you all again for your prayers for Angie.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors