Thursday, December 13, 2018

Pillow Box Gift Packages

I have some little gifts that needed just a little something to package them up, so I reached for our Pillow Boxes.  So easy to dress up with anything you like.  Since these are for Christmas, I used Santa's Workshop Designer Series Paper, wrapped with Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies.


The belly bands are varied depending on the paper used and the layout of the pictures on the paper.  Basically about 2 - 2 1/2" wide and about 7" long to wrap around the pillow box.


Thank you for looking in today.  I'll show you what is inside later, after the recipients receive their gifts!

Happy Thursday!  Oh, and say a little prayer for our Tigger today, he's getting "tutored" (aka neutered).


~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors