Friday, December 28, 2018

Just a Note Butterfly Style

I've been anxious to play with this new Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.  I've loved gingham since 7th grade when we all made aprons in Home Economics.  It's a shame they don't teach the things we learned in Home Ec and Shop.  Oh for the good ol' days!

My apron was even this color!  Well, it was a light purple, but now we call it Highland Heather! 


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Highland Heather - 5 1/4" x 6", scored and folded at 4"
Whisper White (inside) - 3 3/4" x 5"
Gingham - 2 1/2" x 5"
Whisper White Oval - cut with Stitched Shapes largest oval


Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Ink:  Memento Black and Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends - Calypso Coral Combo


Thank you for looking in today.  I can't believe it is Friday already.  My week off from work has just flown by and I hate the idea of going back next week.  Thank goodness that won't be until Wednesday with Monday off and Tuesday as New Year's Day!

Happy Friday!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Made me smile. I remember that apron from home ec. and I had a butterfly I cross stitched on the pockets. The apron was sub par with the stitching but the butterfly was really pretty. Thank goodness for extra credit! My apron was green check. I like the little note stamped up there and the shortened front part. Love it!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors