Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sneaky Peek

This is a quick little sneak peek at something cute that will be available in the Spring Occasions Catalog beginning right after the first of the year.

We made this at our Team Meeting last night - which was our Christmas party, which explains why this post is later than normal.


Isn't he adorable?  Adding googly eyes makes him even sweeter!  Watch for your new Occasions Catalog coming from me and if you don't already have a Demonstrator and would like to have a catalog, please email me and I'll be sure to get one to you as soon as we are able to send them out.


Happy Tuesday!  Ribbit, Ribbit!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors