Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Festive Farmhouse Birthday

Who said you can't use Christmas paper and stamps for a Birthday?  Not me!

It's time for another masculine birthday card so here is what I came up with.  I knew it needed a truck in it so decided on the truck from the Festive Farmhouse (minus the Christmas tree).


Recipe:
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Festive Farmhouse DSP Stars - 5" x 3 3/4"
Real Red - 4 3/8" x 3 1/8"
Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 3"

Stamps:  Farmhouse Christmas and Lovely as a Tree

Ink:  Soft Suede and Memento Black

Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight (headlights)

Stampin' Write:  Real Red


I colored and cut out the truck, removing the tree from the back and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I colored two Rhinestones with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and added them to the headlights.


Don't forget to give your envelope some love of the Designer Series Papers as well!


Thank you for looking in today!  It's Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors