Sunday, April 28, 2019

All Geared Up

Another masculine card, that I just now as I type this, realize that I didn't make it a Birthday Card, which is what I need... argh... ha ha ha!  Well, I'll duplicate it tomorrow for a birthday.  Besides, I made a bit of a glue error that off set my front panel a bit.  I'll fix that too!


Recipe:
Basic Black - 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 3" (OR you could start with 4 1/4" x 11", score and fold at 5 1/2" and then cut off 2 1/2" - which will be used as the front panel)
Basic Black - 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" (or the left over piece at the same size)
Whisper White - 2 1/4" x 4" (front panel)
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Classic Garage Designer Series Paper 2 3/4" x 4" AND 1" x 4" (inside)

The car is cut from the Designer Series Paper using the dies that go with this bundle.  The back of the car paper for this pattern is orange.  Look how awesome it looks behind the car when using dimensionals.  Almost like it is lit up.




Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I still have not ordered this bundle.I think the car is the star! I do have some of the paper and trinkets. Love the fun fold for this! My FIL is not into cars so each year he gets a coffee themed card.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Chris. I didn't really think I'd get it since I don't really have any "dad's" that are mechanically inclined, but my boys are and even though they aren't father's yet, they do work on their cars.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors