Thursday, April 11, 2019

Vibrant Vases

Today's stamp set is Vibrant Vases.  There are 21 pieces in this awesome set which means there are more ideas that you will know what to do with using this set along with the coordinating punch.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Highland Heather - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" - embossed with Lovely Floral
Whisper White - die cut with largest circle from Stitched Shapes
Whisper White - 1 3/8" scallop punch
Highland Heather - 1 1/2" circle punch



I stamped the vase and sentiment with Highland Heather as well as the solid portion of the flowers.  The outline was stamped with Fresh Fig.


Quick, simple and done!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I have not used my stamp set yet and I don't have the punch yet. I really like how you did the embossed part too. May have to CASE this. I like the outline in the Fresh Fig....

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so many things to do with this set and they vases are all pretty easy to cut out if you want. The punch is nice though.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors