Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Masculine Birthday with Waterfront

Today I am CASEing Angie Leach for two reasons... one, I needed some masculine cards and these showed up in my inbox on Tuesday and two, I got less than 2 hours of sleep Monday night - just one of those sleepless nights - and I napped after work and ran out of time to think of my own!  

Thanks Angie!

Waterfront is one of my favorite go to stamps for something quick and beautiful.


Recipe:
Night of Navy - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Woodland embossing folder
Night of Navy - 2 5/8" x 3 3/8"
Very Vanilla - 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"


Start at the top and work your way down.  Ask me why I suggest that...

The sun is stamped with Daffodil Delight
The small mountain range with Early Espresso - though it looked awfully dark and almost black to me for some reason.
The land is stamped with Old Olive
The lake with Balmy Blue 
The trees with Mossy Meadow


Stamps:  Waterfront and Let the Good Times Roll

The large embossed Very Vanilla is wrapped with Copper Trim.



Thank you for looking in today!  I'm off to get some sleep!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love this and that embossing of the trees takes it over the top. Love it!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! The embossed trees really does make a difference!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors